Thursday, June 09, 2011

Dunearn Secondary School 德能中學1976-1979

Has very little record of my life during Secondary schooling at Dunearn Secondary School, hide behind a top Telecom building along Dunear road. That's how the school got it name. We are in fact, surrounded by many preimum school, like Chinese High, National Junior College and Hwa Chong Junior College. Well I ended up at Singapore Polytechnic due to my first language. Still speaking hokkien, though my Mardarin is pretty OK. Anyway, Dunearn Secondary has given way to the new development National Junior college. Times flies. The stairs up to the workshop, which is nearer to Dunearn Secondary Technical School higher up the hill. It reminded me about the stair we have to climb during my UNI days at Nanyang campus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was from 1978-1981